Serelax is an herbal product made up a special mix of organic ingredients like plant roots. These are substances which have mood-altering properties, such as lowering anxiety and lifting feelings of sadness.
It can also help you get to sleep and stay asleep. It functions by increasing the number of serotonin, dopamine, and GABA neurotransmitters in the brain. These are the neurotransmitters that relate to mood.
Table of Contents [Show]
The claim is that this product could greatly enhance your quality of life, lessen your feelings of stress and give you a new calmness. The supplement is supposed to have less in the way of risk and side effects compared to prescription pills.
How Does Serelax Work?
Serelax has some ingredients which sedatives are found in nature. These help you feel calmer and more peaceful, decrease anxiety, and help you sleep better. There are natural muscle relaxers too, and they calm the body down physically.
The primary mechanism in Serelax is the way it elevates the number of important brain neurotransmitters having to do with anxiety and depression, which are serotonin, dopamine, and GABA.
Serotonin is well-known to be a mood-enhancing chemical, and it can also effectively treat anxiety. Dopamine is related to pleasure and motivation, and GABA can lower anxiety and induce calmness.
What are the Ingredients in Serelax?
The substances includes in Serelax elevate the number of key mood neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, and GABA. These helps lift mood and reduce anxiety and stress. There are some natural sedatives which induce calmness and help with sleep. There are also muscle relaxants which calm the body physically.
The primary active ingredients in the product are:
- GABA: GABA is a brain neurotransmitter which has been strongly linked to mood disorders in the research. It can apparently reduce feelings of anxiety, and even out mood. It also makes you feel calm and peaceful, as it is also somewhat of a natural sedative.
- Kava Kava: This is a type of pepper that’s native to the South Pacific Islands. It’s supposed to have numerous benefits, and in the USA, there are many Kava bars you can go to of you want to try some. One benefit is that Kava is known to reduce anxiety, which is why it’s included in Serelax.
- L-Theanine: This is an amino acid which has an impact of the anxiety centres in the brain. By inducing the production of additional alpha waves, it effectively reduces anxiety. It has no sedative properties, so you won’t get drowsy from it.
- Valerian: This colorful pink and white flower is supposed to be an excellent remedy for insomnia. It has the ability to both put people to sleep and give them a restful sleep, as it’s a sedative and anxiolytic.
- Jujube: The fruit and seeds of this plant have been used in Chinese Medicine for centuries. One great benefit is that it can lower feelings of anxiety. It’s a natural sedative, and a natural pain-killer. Jujube is considered to be a good remedy for digestive problems.
How is Serelax More Effective Than Other Mood Supplements?
Serelax is the top herbal mood-enhancing supplement on the market, because it’s made of potent ingredients derived from natural.
These substances effectively enhance mood and alleviate sadness and anxiety, without the side effects of prescription medication.
Benefits of Serelax
- Serelax could improve your overall health.
- The product may lift feelings of depression/sadness.
- This supplement might relieve panic attacks.
- It can reduce your feelings of anxiety.
- Serelax is made of 100% organic ingredients.
- The product may elevate your attention span.
- This supplement might give you an overall feeling of calmness and well-being.
- It can lessen your feelings of stress.
- This product could generally lift your mood.
- Serelax is good for your overall health.
Drawbacks of Serelax
- It could interact negatively with some medications.
How Do I Take Serelax?
The recommended dosage is one capsule of Serelax, twice a day. Do not exceed the recommended dosage, as it could be harmful to your body.
Serelax is a natural mood supplement made entirely of organic ingredients. Its goal is to reduce anxiety and/or panic attacks, lift positive mood, and calm down stress. The manufacturer claims this is also a great remedy for insomnia and sleeplessness. The very healthy ingredients included in the supplement are also supposed to be good for your overall physical health and well-being.
Due to the fact that Serelax is made of completely organic products. In addition, besides the improvement to your mood, Serelax also has some cognitive benefits, such as improving your powers of concentration.
However, as usual you’ll check with your doctor before beginning this new supplement, so that really shouldn’t be an issue.
Serelax is a very high-quality herbal mood supplement that, according to many users, does its job extremely well. It can lift stress, anxiety, and sadness and restore your spirits. If prescription medications aren’t for you, it’s worth a try.
Where to Find It?
You can purchase Serelax on the official product website, which is probably the best place to go. The website is packed with information about the supplement and its ingredients. They often offer special prices and deals that you can benefit from. The manufacturer also has a great customer service department. If you want to look at other options, there are several other online retailers that sell Serelax.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”